- The revised statutes for the State of Oregon in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPod/iPad interface. (updated with the latest 2011 statutes)
- Lists the statutes by chapter and can drill-down to specific statute.
- Statutes are hyperlinked so if another statute is referenced it will
be a clickable link.
- Option to go to next/previous statute from the statute view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be on or off
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email statute
- Font contrast for viewing at night
- "Favorite" statute option
Selecting a statute from the list shows the text of the statute very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Oregon law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!